Here are 12 important lessons from "Rich Dad Poor Dad" to help build your knowledge of money:
1. Learn to listen.
2. Pay yourself first.
3. Buy luxuries last...not first.
4. Reduce expenses and liabilities.
5. Aim for more valuable assets.
6. Be in control of your emotions.
7. Work to learn. Don't work for money.
8. The single most powerful asset we all have is our mind.
9. Surround yourself with people who are smarter than you.
10. It's not how much money you make. It's how much money you keep.
11. Reinvest excess cash.
12. Winners are not afraid of losing.
For more, and to discover ways to create a sustainable, passive income, be sure to check out the RichDad Summit by Robert Kiyosaki and get 2 days of training for $1!