Here are 12 important lessons from "Rich Dad Poor Dad" to help build your knowledge of money:
1. Learn to listen.
2. Pay yourself first.
3. The single most powerful asset we all have is our mind.
4. Reduce expenses and liabilities.
5. Aim for more valuable assets.
6. Be in control of your emotions.
7. Work to learn. Don't work for money.
8. Buy luxuries last...not first.
9. Surround yourself with people who are smarter than you.
10. It's not how much money you make. It's how much money you keep.
11. Reinvest excess cash.
12. Winners are not afraid of losing.